[Hidden-tech] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Simple database suggestions

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Tue Oct 5 22:19:23 EDT 2010

 Paul is on target - in fact, Excel for years has been the most common 'database' used by
many people for basic
data collection - clearly not a DATABASE - it is just fine to what it sounds like Deborah
asked for.

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com