[Hidden-tech] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Simple database suggestions

Paul Stallman paul at alias-solutions.com
Tue Oct 5 21:15:45 EDT 2010

I'm just suggesting based on the request that a database might not really be
needed.  It maybe overkill given what Deb was asking for.  I know the
request said database but data can be stored collaborated and shared in a
variety of ways.  Just my opinion that Google Docs would be a fast easy and
secure way to share that data.  Without knowing the full scope I suppose
none of us truly know the best answer.  I was just trying to provide a
solution that didn't require learning a database solution if learning the
tech was an issue.  Not trying to dismiss any other solutions.

On Oct 5, 2010 7:59 PM, "Roger Williams" <roger at qux.com> wrote:

> I'm with Jeff - Google Docs would be fas...
Except that Google Docs doesn't include a database application.

I took Deb's request for "a simple database solution" literally, as OS X
already has the ability to create a PDF file from a text file.

--

Roger Williams <roger at qux.com>
Chief Technical Officer, Qux Corporation