[Hidden-tech] DIGITAL ARTISTS MEETING FRIDAY

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Tue Oct 5 11:34:27 EDT 2010

Hi all Hidden Techie digital artists,

I am holding a meeting at 1 p.m. in the back of Packard's, Masonic Street,
Noho to orient you to Valleywood (r) Productions, A - Z International
Associates and Music and Astronomy Under the Stars.

If you want to be part of the Valleywood production house you will be highly
compensated, work with TV and Hollywood producers, directors and get some
really great credits.

Marketing/PR, Web designers/geeks and backend computer geeks are also being
sought, along with lighting and sound companies. I am also seeking those who
create and distribute DVDs, printers and publishers.

Please email and CALL me to RSVP. DO NOT email me only.

best,

Amy Zuckerman