[Hidden-tech] Secure FTP

Daniel Lieberman daniel at daniellieberman.org
Tue Oct 5 15:18:32 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have a client who needs to be able to send and receive spreadsheets
securely. The preferred solution is secure ftp, as that is what the people
involved are comfortable with now and we would prefer not to make anybody
learn anything new.

Any recommendations for hosted solutions at a reasonable price? Or other
possible solutions - is this something we might be able to host on our own
domain, for example? I don't see it as a service that our hosting company
(Dreamhost) offers, but it may be.

Thanks for any help on this!

Daniel Lieberman Interactive
Internet Consulting and Coaching: I Speak Geek, You Don't Need To

T: 413 489 1818
E: daniel at daniellieberman.org
http://daniellieberman.org
Signature powered by