[Hidden-tech] Business Services Exchange

julia at juliasearleinternational.com julia at juliasearleinternational.com
Fri Oct 1 12:11:01 EDT 2010

Hi everyone!

I have been working extensively offline with solo entrepreneurs and
experts in their field in building six-figure leveraged businesses both
online and offline. I am ready to create an online presence, and I would
like to barter with a web designer. I want to create a wordpress site, and
I am looking to do this right away. In return for the wordpress design, I
am happy to do an equal exchange of business coaching in whatever business
area(s) the individual desires.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to exchanging
services with an interested web designer.

Have a great weekend everybody!
Julia

Julia Searle International™
julia at juliasearleinternational.com