[Hidden-tech] Convert DVD to editable video file?

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Mon Nov 15 12:17:47 EST 2010

*Hi Mavens...

Is there  an easy / cheap way to convert a DVD (legal... it's me being
interviewed) to an editable video file? I'm on a PC.

Freeware perhaps?

Thanx
David
*

 *D A V I D   F R A N K L I N   F A R K A S*
  *Remote Healing for Real Estate, People & Business*

*                Email:*  david at HouseHealing.com
         * Web Site:*  www
<http://www.househealing.com/>*.HouseHealing.<http://www.househealing.com/>
*com <http://www.househealing.com/>
*       Newsletter: * http://www.househealing.com/contact-us/subscribe/

*         VoiceMail:*  866 4 FARKAS  (866 432 7527)*
Schedule Appt:*  http://tungle.me/househealing

*        FaceBook:*  www.facebook.com/d.f.farkas
*          FB Page:*
http://www.facebook.com/househealing<http://tr.im/HouseHealingFan>
*            Twitter: * http://twitter.com/HouseHealing

   Snowmen  Fall  From Heaven... * Unassembled

   *Everything is Energy, Everything is Connected,
   Everything is Conscious, Everything is Interactive*
**
   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However,
   a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*