[Hidden-tech] Valleywood (r) Productions recruiting - Friday, Nov. 19 - 1 p.m.

Amy Zuckerman az at a-zinternational.com
Sat Nov 13 15:59:05 EST 2010

Hey folks,

Valleywood (r) Productions is now teaming with BriefDating and Human Error
Publishing to create an event so fabulous you will all die to be there.

It's called THE VIRGINS, AGAIN biz, love match, poetry and write a book
evening of fun and frolics.

We have three events coming up the weekend of Dec. 3 - 5 and Stefan Gonick
(BriefDating), Paul Richmond (Human Error) and I (Valleywood) need TONS OF
HELP for this program and many coming up.

FOOD IS HOT! is being staged at HCC - date to be announced. So I need
speakers/presenters from any angle of the food biz possible. That includes
farmers, restaurants, nutritionists, food distributors and on and on and on

Plus, Valleywood still has the needs to be covered below. To do this most
efficiently I am holding a networking lunch next Friday, Nov. 1, back room
area at Packard's. That's on Masonic Street in Noho.

Whoever gets there first ask for the back room. I will call in advance. If
there are more than 10 of us -- about the limit-- we can go to the back
area. Very spacious.

Let's make $$$ folks and rock the world! We're good at the rockin' the
world. Now $$$

best,

Amy Zuckerman

HT Founder
Valleywood (r) Productions founder
'
Hi Hidden Techies,

The other day I put out a list of needs for my business and now find I need
help more urgently than I thought. Please ignore program dates for any/all
programs listed last week as they are in flux right now.

The one change is that the Tiny Stacy Commemoration will NOT take place on
Oct. 17 due to a scheduling problem. A new date will be coming soon.

IMMEDIATE NEEDS

1) YOUNG FILM EDITOR TO EARN CREDITS MAKING A PROMO SHORT FOR NASA

I have a very small grant to make a 10-minute promo film for NASA through
the head of Hostra U Astronomy Outreach who has a grant to promote
educational outreach for NASA. All the footage and audio is in. A script is
in the writing, but you can assist.

There will be $200 allocated up front to assist, but many more similar
projects are in the works with far more money down the line. Plus, you will
be introduced to our space agency educational and PR arms and gain a huge
film credit. Also, there is an opportunity if you choose to work at a major
space fair in DC on Oct. 23-24 with Don Lubowich of Hofstra.

2) PROJECT MANAGERS URGENTLY NEEDED

Suddenly, I have many fundraisers on my plate and some very exciting
clients. What I need are people who are willing to project manage a program.
There will be money for time as well as a nice cut of the attendance and
sponsor fees. You will not be a paper shuffler. The more you want to get
involved in marketing, PR, selling and even organizing some light
theatricals, the more money and work you will get. These are very important
events, but they are also fun.

Plus, you will be meeting and working with some of the greats in media,
Hollywood and academia.

3) OTHER PROFESSIONALS NEEDED

Web designers (Dream Weaver primarily), backend data collection pros,
e-commerce marketing and publishing pros,
For the following events I need people to usher, create signage, work as
liaisons with the institutions, direct the celebrities and VIPS on the day
of the events and more.

Please CALL and EMAIL. Until I get some people in place to project manage I
won't be able to tag all of your emails, plus I will call for a meeting time
to brief as many as you as possible.

413-253-4124 - messages and voice here

413-548-0030 - cell - txt and voice - no voicemail

Looking forward to having you join Valleywood (r) Productions and the
BrainTrus Alliance.

best,

Amy Zuckerman

Hidden Tech Founder