[Hidden-tech] A great business networking event

Kiernan G-S greenearthcomputer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:34:37 EST 2010

This is an opportunity to market your business to other professionals:

http://www.meetup.com/MillRiverBNI/calendar/15139326/
Date: 11/19/2010
Time: 7-9am
What: Mill River BNI Chapter Visitor's Day Meeting
Place: Eastworks Building 116 Pleasant st Suite 160 Easthampton, MA 01027

I would like to invite you to a Special Visitor's Day Meeting of the
Mill River BNI Chapter of BNI - Business Network International. BNI is
a business and professional organization whose primary purpose is to
exchange qualified business referrals. In fact, last year alone, our
members worldwide have exchanged over 5.6 million business referrals,
totaling well over $2.3 billion in new business.

If you would like to increase the volume of your business or just want
to do "better" business through personal referrals, then BNI is for
you. Remember - people who GIVE business referrals, GET business
referrals. Each BNI chapter has only one person from each profession
and our chapter is currently looking for a professional in your line
of business to pass referrals to.

So why not come to our special Visitor Day - as my guest - and learn
first-hand about our organization, particularly if you are interested
in generating a steady source of referral business for yourself.
Please RSVP by replying to this email. I would also be happy to answer
any questions you may have.

Remember to bring plenty of business cards to pass around, as you will
meet many local business professionals. Please feel free to bring a
business associate with you who may also be interested in finding out
how to generate more business through "word-of-mouth" marketing.

This organization is exciting. I look forward to seeing you on 11/19/2010

Event link: http://www.meetup.com/MillRiverBNI/calendar/15139326/

Sincerely,

~Kiernan Gulick-Sherrill

Head Technician - Green Earth Computers