[Hidden-tech] Vote today and then Join us for the Resilient Businesses Summit on Nov 13th

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Tue Nov 2 13:57:16 EDT 2010

Vote today because voting is a key way of expressing how you want our government to operate,
this might be of interest: http://www.wheredoivotema.com/

BUT If you really want to influence what happens for you and your businesses, then join us
on Nov 13th
to move beyond politics and get down to business. (And yes, it's a Sat -- we picked that
so it would not be a business day.)

*So what is different about 'Resilient Businesses' from discussions of sustainable or
business survival ?
and why should you care about the Summit ?*

The goal of the Summit is to focus on what we (small businesses) can tell those who are
supposed to be providing
support for our businesses to be resilient.  We keep hearing that small businesses are the
backbone of the American
economy, and yet you all know that it's largely a waste of time for us to try to take
advantage of the various 'incentives'
being offered - they just don't fit what we need.

So - myself with the support of HT board and many others in various small businesses
networks in the valley,
are putting on this Summit -- to start a running discussion among small businesses (read
that 'you') and
whoever we can get to listen -- and don't be mistaken - there are many who can help us
whorealize what I'm saying is correct,
they just don't know what we need until they are told.

So do this:
1) Contribute here or at http://talk.resilientbusinesses.com/ starting today
2) Joint us Nov 13th - register at http://rezbizsummit.eventbrite.com/
3) And work with us to keep the energy going after Nov 13th

You call all see how much different HT makes to each of you -- let's expand that influence
to really
make our businesses be Resilient and Thrive.

Think about this if you don't think this needs you:
do some quick math - we have over 1,500 members, that is over $100 million in gross
revenue at the very least.
the HT community is a far more significant share of the economy of the valley then you
might think - time to be heard.

--
Rich Roth
Webmaster/Steering Committee Member