[Hidden-tech] Do you have a Kindle?

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 13:07:44 EDT 2010

If you have a Kindle and would be willing to take it through its paces for me, I will treat you to lunch in Northampton, Williamsburg or Shelburne Falls some time in the next few weeks.  (I promise not to get food on it!)

I am embarking on an ambitious series of publishing projects this year, and hands-on, face-to-face familiarity with the Kindle technology will be helpful to me. But I'm not interested enough to buy one.

Please let me know off-list.

Thank you,
Marcia Yudkin
Goshen

P.S.  If you also have an iPhone, you could also show me some publishing related (free) apps I have heard about.