[Hidden-tech] Music-video storage in the cloud

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Tue May 18 15:02:13 EDT 2010

Roger,

Would you mind explaining the technology specifics behind your NAS and the NAS backing up to cloud storage?

And, yes, Ron was right in his earlier email. I'm really looking for storage. I don't need to be able to play those files. I just want safe copies of music and photos in case my hard drive dies.

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
413-475-0087
jeff at jeffrutherford.com