[Hidden-tech] Music-video storage in the cloud

Ron Miller ronsmiller at comcast.net
Tue May 18 13:34:10 EDT 2010

Ron Miller
Contributing Editor, EContent Magazine
Staff Writer, Daniweb.com
Editor, FierceContentManagement Newsletter
Co-founder: www.socmedia101.com

my blog: http://byronmiller.typepad.com
Daniweb Blog: http://tinyurl.com/5hozlr
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ron_miller

Winner of the Apex Award for Publication Excellence/Feature Writing
2006-2008

I think he was just looking for storage, not the ability to play, so that's not really an issue. Also, I know for a fact, he's using OSX, so that's not an issue.

There are plenty of options out there for online storage at a good price, many of which are on the Amazon platform, but the question for me with storing my digital life is do I want to be on a small player. What Mozy offers is the great price for home users with the backing of a large storage vendor.

I'm not sure if you can access your files via the web site or not as I've not tested it yet, but it does give you a great storage option for a low cost and I think that's what Jeff was asking about.

Ron