[Hidden-tech] Hughes Net

Kevin Phillips kevin at kpitconsulting.com
Thu May 13 12:28:16 EDT 2010

With all this talk of Charter and HughesNet, I am glad to be in a Comcast
service area.
If I was to ever move, ISP would be a serious consideration, hence Chicopee
is out LOL
I find Verizon business POTS support to be good, DSL support hopeless, Dish
Network crap until you insist on USA then they are good, XMRadio same thing.

Kevin Phillips
KPIT Consulting
kevin at kpitconsulting.com
Office (413) 420-0212