[Hidden-tech] Hughes Net

Charles D. Lappen charles at sohorganizer.com
Thu May 13 07:56:57 EDT 2010

Did anyone have an outage yesterday through last night with Hughes Net?

My service was out from about 3:30PM  through most of the night.

I called HughesNet about 9:00 PM and there was a recording saying that some
customers with an HN9000 modem were experiencing a "degradation" of service
and that technicians were working on the problem. When I finally talked to a
technician he said it would be several hours more before service would be
restored.

What's strange is that my neighbor who as the same service & modem as me had
no problem with their service.

Charles

Helping those who LOVE their work, but HATE their paperwork.

Charles D. Lappen, M.Ed.
The SOHOrganizer
Small Office / Home Office
Administrative Support Services

Office: 413-624-5507
Cell: 617-797-7646
Fax:  413-726-6821

Please note my new mailing address and Home Office telephone number:
1 Gilbert Drive
Colrain, MA  01340

413-624-5507