[Hidden-tech] WordPress login error

Tess Gadwa tess at tessgadwa.com
Sat May 8 14:04:40 EDT 2010

My client is having difficulty logging in to the Administrator portion
of her WordPress site. I have tried logging in using the same
credentials and it works fine. To make matters worse, the problem is
intermittent but persistent.

We have checked to make sure she is not mistyping, typing the password
in all caps, etc. She is experiencing the same error on both Firefox
and IE, which makes me doubtful that this is a cookie issue. WordPress
online help has not proved helpful. My two best guesses are:

1. Something corrupt in the database.
2. Her IP address is getting blocked for some reason.

Has anybody else encountered anything similar?

Thanks!

Tess Gadwa

Principal, DCS Creative
Design. Content. Strategy.