[Hidden-tech] Creating simple videos

heather welch-smith heather at deansbeans.com
Thu May 6 16:04:08 EDT 2010

I am looking to create simple videos to post to our website and YouTube.
Basically we would be using various video we have- cutting and putting to
music with some text or using photos that we could fade in and out with,
music and some recorded voice narration?  What are the best programs to use?
Would QuickTime Pro do this?  Photoshop?  Or should I be looking at
something more hi-tech.  Suggestions on those programs?

Thanks,

Heather Welch-Smith

Community Outreach

Dean's Beans Organic Coffee Company