[Hidden-tech] Looking for expert MySQL DBA

Daniel Fried frieddan at gmail.com
Wed May 5 12:02:58 EDT 2010

Thank you for the responses so far.

Let me clarify that the help I need requires a deep understanding of the
structure and tuning of MySQL.  I am not in need of help on basic database
or query design.  I am specifically looking for how to fine tune (or
restructure if necessary) a generally well designed and functional database
which is developing performance issues in some specific areas when the data
set gets very large.

Thanks again

-Dan