[Hidden-tech] Free Networking Workshop: Networking Secrets from an Ex-Wallflower

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Tue May 4 18:13:55 EDT 2010

Hi HT folks,

I mentioned my upcoming networking workshop at the last Hidden Tech meeting
and thought more of you might want to know. Some of you already signed up.
Thanks!

Coincidentally, this workshop is immediately before the next Hidden Tech
social event in Northampton on May 24th. So you can come to this and get
ready for real-life networking a couple blocks away. :-)

Feel free to forward this to anyone who might need a little help with
networking -- that includes job seekers, business owners, and anyone who
wants to get more out of their work life. Introverts might especially be
interested.

Thank you!
Val Nelson

*
Free Workshop in Northampton:* *Mission Impossible Made Possible:
Networking Secrets from an Ex-Wallflower*

Monday, May 24, 4:00-5:30 pm

Forbes Library, 20 West St. (Rt. 66), Northampton, MA

Space is limited. RSVP: http://www.valnelson.com/events/

Leader: Val Nelson <http://www.valnelson.com/about/>, Career & Business
Coach <http://www.valnelson.com/services/coach-northampton/>
http://www.valnelson.com

What and Why:

When you see those nametags with “Hello My Name Is…”, do you feel like
writing in “I Hate This”?

Learn from a former wallflower how to make networking easy and fun. It’s
possible! You’ll be breathing easier about networking by the end of the
workshop.

The workshop is designed with introvert preferences in mind. Nothing scary.

Extroverts welcome too. Even if you don't hate networking, you might learn a
few new tricks.

Besides my own experience of going from hating to enjoying networking, I'm
excited to share what I’ve found works when I provide coaching for
introverts <http://www.valnelson.com/services/coaching-for-introverts/>.

Thanks for helping to spread the word to people who might need this.

If it's easier for you to spread the word via Facebook, here's the event
page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116185511745087&ref=mf

Thank you!

Val

_____________________________________
*Val Nelson*
*
****Career & Business Coach*
Make Your Mark
*
Helping heart-centered individuals and businesses
mobilize their unique superpowers
so they can make their mark on the world.*

413.320.2182
val at valnelson.com
 Northampton, MA

Website & Blog: www.valnelson.com
 Twitter: www.twitter.com/valnelson
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/valnelson

Office: Fitzwilly's Building, 25 Main St., Suite 339A, Northampton, MA 01060