[Hidden-tech] free PowerPoint help for HT members

Chris Landry chrislandry100 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:42:28 EDT 2010

Hey Hidden-Techies,

I've just started a new blog called The Slide Clinic (www.theslideclinic.com
) to help improve the quality of slide presentations in the world.

Here's how it works: anyone can send me a slide or two from a set that
they're not happy with. I remake them and post before and after images
on the blog with a bit of commentary about what I did and why.

I'd love to have some slides to work with from Hidden-Tech members, so
don't be shy – send me something from that slide deck that needs a lot
of help, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

Chris Landry

www.christopherlandry.com