[Hidden-tech] Size of Solopreneur Market

Rich Roth webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Thu Mar 25 15:51:43 EDT 2010

There is very clearly a market - just ask Staples or any such supply
company,
You can see it in their business offerings for printing and other
services beyond just supplies
same with why UPS bought MailBoxes and Feded bought Kinko's
(not that you can get the numbers they work with.)

All are angling at the Soho market -- you might look directly at that
acronym also
SoHo: Small Office Home Office

Also take a look at the reports our own Amy did for HT a few years ago,
at: http://www.hidden-tech.net/skills-report/reports.html
and
http://www.hidden-tech.net/skills-report/reports/128-reports-and-resources.html

Rich