[Hidden-tech] Size of Solopreneur Market

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Thu Mar 25 12:51:27 EDT 2010

Interesting quest. Is there, in fact, such a market? Comprising work-in-home marketing/PR consultants; designers; programmers; legal or medical transcribers; copy editors; gardeners; self-employed carpenters and painters; stock traders; political advisers/advisors; ad infinitum. Can one description be applied to all who fly solo?

Ed