[Hidden-tech] Looking for a sugarcrm expert to define a work flow

Rich rich at tnrglobal.com
Thu Mar 25 12:04:30 EDT 2010

We are working with a startup in SF area to design a website (probably
Joomla based) with direct integration to Sugar CRM for their sales process.

We need someone who knows Sugar enough well to develop a proper sales
process
in Sugar -- this is to sell a technical cloud product to an enterprise
IT customer.
Many leads will come in pre-qualified via the web site.
We will handle any data integration and web site development.

This is a venture funded startup - doesn't mean unlimited budget, while
does mean a full professional level effort targeted at enterprise level
customers.
This project is ongoing and has full support of the CEO and
Sales/Marketing VP.

Email me off list if interested, include any Sugar specific credentials
or examples,
we will be moving quickly to move this project along.

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global

Building the really big sites:      http://www.tnrglobal.com