[Hidden-tech] Contract Project

Ed Watson ew at mbwit.com
Thu Mar 11 16:58:19 EST 2010

Bid and Scope. Here is the environment. We have a rough scope can review the needs in person or via a WebEX. If it is economical enough we have lots of development to do on this product.

·         PHP 5.x OOP

o   Custom PHP Engine for database work

§  \rpc\eng\base*.php contains framework

§  \rpc\eng\*.php contains Object Oriented References to tables in DB

§  \rpc\xml\*.php contains Object Oriented code to generate XML for Ajax requests

§  HTML Posts back from forms to save, handled by \rpc\rpc.php

·         Javascript Libaries

o   Yahoo User Interface 2.8.0r4

§  Custom wrappers to set defaults in \js

o   Scriptaculous

o   CalendarPopup

·         HTML

o   Mostly static HTML files referencing PHP for inclusions

o   Javascript generates AJAX requests to load forms.

Ed Watson|Mobius Works|413-564-6942 x101|Cell 413-537-8334 | Fax 866-384-1882 | www.mobiusworks.net<http://www.mobiusworks.net>