[Hidden-tech] Thanks to all those great Web designers - curious about the new generation/work expectations

Lynn Nichols lynn at starstruckdesign.com
Wed Mar 10 16:20:27 EST 2010

Thanks, Andy, for some good points! My 20+ years of marketing management
experience in the corporate world and 10 years of experience running my
own web design shop does account for something -- it made me the design
professional I am today.

Now if I could just make some of my clients understand that I'm
suggesting I do their web maintenance because I'm an experienced
designer and they're farmers (or whatever) with experience in a totally
different field. Today everybody wants to self maintain their sites,
regardless of whether or not they have the talent, patience or technical
ability for it. Yet I don't try to be a farmer... Heavy sigh... ;)

Lynn

--
Lynn A. Nichols, Starstruck Design
lynn at starstruckdesign.com