[Hidden-tech] $400 "notebooks"?

Andy andy at valinet.com
Mon Jun 28 14:51:50 EDT 2010

Hi Cynthia et al,

I got a tiny little Acer (Aspire 1410) at BJ's of all places!  It is
slightly bigger than a Netbook, so it is officially a tiny notebook and it
is great.  This little guy came with a 250 GB HD, 2 GB of memory (and I
added 2 GB more), an Intel Core 2 processor (SU3500),6 cell Li-Ion battery
and Windows 7 Premium (64 bit), Wi-Fi, camera, microphone, SD card slot,
HDMI out port,  etc.  Everything but Bluetooth.  For me it is the perfect
travel computer.  For $350 it was a deal that is hard to beat!  Don't get a
netbook - get a notebook.

Andy Smith

Ashfield