[Hidden-tech] Western Mass web programmer needed by my colleague - do not reply to me

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 11:37:41 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

A colleague of mine in NYC is looking for a Western Mass web programmer.  Below is her project description.  Please reply to her, not to me.

Thanks,

Marcia Yudkin
Goshen

Seeking web programmer for short-term project

My client, an industrial engineering firm near Greenfield MA, needs some
work done on their website, mostly around reorganizing content/navigation
and adding some new functionality, like an ROI calculator and a response
form.  No copywriting or design changes involved.  I have a specific to-do
list for this job, and am looking for a programmer in Western Mass who might suit this job. The current site is in html, but we expect the extra
functionality will need to be in another language, but that will be up to
the programmer.  Please contact ruth at ruthstevens.com.