[Hidden-tech] looking for developers to test a search service

Rich rich at tnrglobal.com
Wed Jun 16 14:32:22 EDT 2010

TNR Global is starting to test a new search service - this is a cloud
based service that can be used for searching an online site or
a private (enterprise type) search.
The service can handle from a few 1000 documents/pages into the millions.
This is not an SEO service, it is the actual search system.

We are looking for 2 types of interested developers.

1) Developers who are involved in sites that need a new or improved search.
This is a backend service for developers to use,  and by developer we
mean programmers, not site developers only.

We are working on improving our Joomla eSearch extension for this
service, and would be interested in developers working with
extensions for other blogging and cms platforms.
This would open the service to site developers that use existing extensions.

2) Developers who are experienced using solr or lucene.
When users of the service out grow the service, more custom search
setups are required and we are working on a number of such projects.

The invite-only beta will be starting over the next few weeks.

--
Rich Roth
CEO TnR Global

Building the really big sites:      http://www.tnrglobal.com