[Hidden-tech] quarterly online payment

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Tue Jun 15 09:06:44 EDT 2010

I make payments directly to the IRS and to the Mass DOR

https://wfb.dor.state.ma.us/webfile/business/public/webforms/login/login.aspx is the state login page

https://www.eftps.com/eftps/ is the Federal site

You have to register, which includes providing bank information (account, routing number). They seem pretty secure and I have been using them both for years. It occurs to me that you may be filing as an independent and not a corporation so these might not help. They should point you in the right direction, though. I don’t see the value of paying someone else to file these for you unless you are paying them to issue paychecks, etc. anyway.

Don Lesser

Pioneer Training, Inc.

139B Damon Road, Ste 2

Northampton, MA 01060