[Hidden-tech] quarterly online payment

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Jun 14 21:14:12 EDT 2010

This is not a scam - also it is NOT the federal or any state goverment
and I believe they charge a 'convenience fee'.

We actually make monthly payments via our payroll processor - paycycle.com
For estimated taxes our accountant does the transfer usually.

You can make direct payments to the IRS using the federal EFTPS see
http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=97400,00.html
or (amazing) you can still send a check - and the cash will be in your
account a day or so longer

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com