[Hidden-tech] Twitter app recommendation

Tish Grier tishgrier at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 10:01:58 EDT 2010

I Like HootSuite--it has a URL shortener that's reliable, as well as a feature so that you can load up a bunch of tweets and have them post out at different times of the da

I personally don't like to post the same thing on different social networks,  and find it kind of annoying when people I know do just that.  If I want to respond to something they've posted or tweeted, how will I know they will respond back?   and I always like a response.

As for my own habits, I go directly to either Twitter or Facebook when I want to use them. And when I'm away from my computers, I don't bother with them at all.  When I am away, I'm AWAY--recharging my batteries in the Real World.

There is no rule that says the more compulsive you are with your social networking, the more successful you'll be.  Sometimes it's the quality of the interactions that you have and maintain, not the quantity, that gets you the best results on social networks.  That goes for businesses as well as for individuals.

Tish G.

 Social Media Strategies, Community Development, & Professional Blogging
site:       http://www.tishgrier.com
media blog: http://spap-oop.blogspot.com
LinkedIn:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/tishgrier
land: 413-203-1339