[Hidden-tech] RFI

Richard Resnick richardres at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 13:26:19 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm writing to seek preliminary information for people or
organizations proficient in Windows C++ programming with DirectX. The
job is to extend the Hyperscore software (www.hyperscore.com) so that
it compiles and runs on 64-bit architectures. It currently runs on 32-
bit OS only and has problems on Windows 7.

Once built, the software will need to be encrypted with PC Guard. (we
can provide.)

We have the original source code and you would have limited
availability of the original authors (a few hours here and there by
phone or email) to consult on questions that may arise.

No additional functionality is required as a component of this
project. Just make it work on 64-bit architectures without losing any
ability to run on 32-bit architectures.

If you or your organization has the skills to do this, please send me
a personal reply with whatever experience, credentials, or other
supporting material you see fit.

Thanks,
Richard