[Hidden-tech] Come party with us tomorrow

Nancy Fletcher nanfletcher at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 15:34:04 EDT 2010

Hey,

I may have told you, but we're showcasing 10 years of movies improvised by
girls tomorrow (Sunday) at 11 at the Amherst Cinema and partying afterward a
few doors down  at Kuhn Riddle Architects (a very cool space!) above Amherst
Coffee.  Live music, lots of strawberries and other goodies.  They say it's
going to rain, so come.  It'd be great to have you there. You can meet the
girls.  And we're also doing a tribute to David because he invented
MOVIExperience.

Oh and maybe you'll will win a door prize just for being there: A Donna
Estabrooks painting, a gift certificate to Blue Heron, free participation in
one of several of the MOVIExperiences and trainings we're doing this summer
and fall.

Please come!  If you're already coming, bring friends.  Especially if they
have a girl 11 - 14 who is considering doing a MOVIExperience Playshop with
us.

Playing it up!   :)

Nancy

Nancy Fletcher
Executive Director
ACT NOW! Inc.
Youth Empowerment through Improvised Movie Making
409 Main St., Suite 211
Amherst, MA  01002
413 256-3471 office
413 230-0175 cell