[Hidden-tech] message filters in Thunderbird exist but are not being recognized

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Fri Jun 4 14:35:53 EDT 2010

Been weeding through volumes of supposed fixes online and can't get my
filters to run. msgFilterRules.dat still exist, so they're there.
tmprules.dat does not exist, so deleting that is not the fix.

At this point I've spent too much time on this and would pay a quick
buck for someone who could just restore these dozen or so filters on 2-3
of my 5-7 email accounts. Right now my general inbox is a crazy jumble!

Profile is backed up. I"m running XP and TB 2.0.0.24. Just switched
from  McAfee to Norton  antivirus  through the Comcast cable service.

--
Stacy Kontrabecki, MBA

www.linkedin.com/in/stacykontrabecki
www.facebook.com/stacy.kontrabecki