[Hidden-tech] Volunteer Video Game Testers Needed/HitPoint Studios

Paul Hake phake at hitpointstudios.com
Fri Jun 4 14:46:13 EDT 2010

Hello HT!

HitPoint Studios is looking for volunteer video game testers for a series of
games currently in production. These testing sessions are called "usability"
sessions and are generally done while a game is only 50-75% complete. During
a usability testing session, we will film you playing our games at our
studio in Hatfield and ask you to answer a series of short questions about
the game. Each session takes roughly 30 minutes.

We are looking for casual game players that play games on sites such as:

- Real Arcade/Gamehouse.com
- BigFishGames.com
- iWin.com
- or Facebook games such as Farmville.

Specifically, people that play Hidden Object Games, Time Management games or
Facebook Sim games would be ideal.

If you think you might be interested in playing some new games that will be
released over the next year before anyone else, please get in touch with me
directly and we can schedule a time. We're looking for people to start as
early as  Wednesday June 9, 2010.

Thanks!
Paul

--