[Hidden-tech] Electronic calendar

Computercoach computercoach at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 11:01:06 EDT 2010

Syncing is not a bad idea.  Your smart phone can sync to the internet
anytime and your PC can sync when ever you need.  I also like one calendar.
The reasons I have 3 copies is that I have to be able to look at and up date
my calendar when I am at different locations. Since my phone connects to the
internet I sync after any change. The reason I sync  to the internet is
because I am paranoid about my phone dying or being stolen.  All of my
business contacts and appointments are there.  (Yes I use password and other
precautions.)  I sync my PC (Outlook) to the internet in case my phone or
computer can't connect.  When it comes to my business security I am a belt
and suspenders kind of guy.  I use Plaxo which has mobile app/sync,
interface to Google and other colanders and will sync to outlook (XP and
beyond).  Hope this helps.

Dave Wolff
Computer Coach
(413) 944 0030