[Hidden-tech] FW: WMCA July event: Claudia Gere on writing your book!

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Tue Jul 27 13:35:27 EDT 2010

This event is open to the public, and some of you have expressed interest in
knowing more about writing books.

Cheers, Claudia

Claudia Gere & Co. LLC
Helping smart people become outstanding authorsT

Follow me on Twitter: @claudiagere

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/claudiagere> Join me on LinkedIn

Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com

 <http://www.claudiagereco.com/> www.ClaudiaGereCo.com