[Hidden-tech] Google search

eugene mamut mambor54 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 10:07:00 EDT 2010

Hello HTers

We have Museum of Animation, Special Effects and Art in Lee. Last year we
put keywords on main page of our website. Google search engine pickup this
words, and we had a lot of hits to our website. This year we have much less
hits. Yesterday I went to Google search and typed keywords : "Berkshire
children activity, kids' fun, galleries, museum, family fun". Result : Our
website did not appear.
Question - Why keywords do not work anymore, and what we can do ?

Thank you
Eugene
Museum of Animation, Special effects and Art.
77 Main St. Lee, MA, Tel. 413-243-8095
http://www.mambor.com/animagic/