[Hidden-tech] hosted web forms

Frank Aronson (Gmail) fsaronson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 18:11:19 EDT 2010

David -

Check out Wufoo <http://wufoo.com/> .  I had very good luck with this with a
client (to see the form, go HERE
<http://www.alliesinrecovery.org/contact.html> ).  Depending on your
client's needs, they may be able to use the free account (the restrictions
and plan comparisons are HERE <http://wufoo.com/signup/> ).

Hope this helps.

Frank Aronson

When not just any geek will do!

Frank Aronson
Owner

The Computer Mensch

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=52+Conway+Rd.&csz=West+Whate
ly%2C+MA+01039&country=us> 52 Conway Rd.
West Whately, MA 01039

fsaronson at comcast.net

tel:
fax: