[Hidden-tech] Work space to share in South Deerfield

Gabrielle A. Richard-Harrington gaby at seriousfunclc.com
Mon Jul 19 06:47:34 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone!
My lease is up on August 1st and I would love to find one or two
businesses to share it with me. I have three rooms in the center of South
Deerfield across the street from GoNomad. It is first floor, accessible,
on the bus route...
Call or email to come and have a look...
I will be there this week and next week from 9-4. You could also stop in...

--
Gabrielle A. Richard-Harrington, Founder/Director

gaby at seriousfunclc.com
http://www.seriousfunclc.com

413 665-7186