[Hidden-tech] New security software

Dave Anderson anderson at crocker.com
Sat Jul 10 07:48:56 EDT 2010

I like AVG Anti-Malware. Its ability to detect virus is pretty
respectable, it has a plug-in for browsers to detect malware sites, it'll
scan e-mail if you want it to. You can find slightly better virus
detection, but the thing I really like about AVG is that it's minimally
intrusive - it upgrades its virus database by itself, and stays out of my
way.

Dave