[Hidden-tech] Pond Ekberg - Quality Check

Peter Pelland plpelland at pelland.com
Wed Jan 20 08:29:35 EST 2010

I would like feedback from anybody who has working experience - good, bad,
or indifferent - doing four-color commercial printing with the Pond Ekberg
Company, in Chicopee. I have never worked with Pond Ekberg, but a sales
associate from another local printing company recently moved to P-E and
asked to quote on a job. I already had the right pricing from another local
supplier, but gave him the specs, and P-E came in with a quote that is about
25% lower (about $2,000.00, in this instance). Our client wants to go for
the bait, but I just have an uneasy feeling about what might be going out on
a limb with a vendor that may not be able to meet our quality standards.
Maybe I'm just apprehensive about working with a new vendor. If anybody has
any first-hand working experience with P-E, I would appreciate any useful
input. Thanks!

Peter Pelland
plpelland at pelland.com

Pelland Advertising
25 Depot Road, Haydenville, MA 01039-9716, USA
(413) 268-0100 / Fax: (413) 268-0173 / Toll-Free: 1 800 848-0501

http://pelland.com
http://blog.pelland.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pelland