[Hidden-tech] Trade tech skills for graphics skills

Town Websites townwebsites at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:58:00 EST 2010

I'm looking for a graphics artist who would like to barter skills in
exchange for tech skills for occasional projects.

I primarily need web art and layout assistance, and can offer a fairly broad
set of tech skills including PHP, Javascript, database development, as well
as hosting and administration, Joomla installation , configuration &
administration, real time graphics and data acquisition, and a variety of
other development, production and management skills.

Send me an email if you're interested I talking, thanks.

Charlie Heath

Town Websites