[Hidden-tech] Office space in Greenfield

Reva Reck reva at revareck.com
Fri Jan 15 14:06:31 EST 2010

Hi all,
	A client of mine is looking for office space in greenfield. I offered to post this for her. Please contact her directly if you have office space to share or know of anything. Email is the best way to reach her. See below for details:

    The Child Trauma Institute is an educational non-profit providing
    training,
    consultation, information, and resources for those who work with
    trauma-exposed children, adolescents, and adults.
    We are currently searching for a new office location in downtown
    Greenfield
    and would like to share space with other people. We would like an office
    area of at least 10' x 14', dry book storage space of at least 4' x 8',
    access to copier, fax, phone and internet. Occasional access to a
    conference room and private space for therapy would be ideal, but not
    necessary. If you have an area that you would like to rent out, please
    contact me at kjs at childtrauma.com or 774-2340.

    Karen Steward
    Office Manager
    Trauma Institute & Child Trauma Institute, Inc.
    PO Box 544
    Greenfield, MA 01302 USA
    413.774.2340
    413.772.2090 (fax)