[Hidden-tech] website maintenance

Kevin Phillips kevin at kpitconsulting.com
Fri Jan 8 16:56:30 EST 2010

My Brother in Law has a website www.classgrass.com that he and his staff
just do not have the technical ability or time to maintain and he knows it
is wasting money. I can take it and move to my hosting but my ability to
make changes are basic.
Is there anyone here that could take pictures and text emailed to them and
add it to the site or can anyone recommend software in Fantastico that is
soooo easy even a cave man can do it !!!
He would like to have customers sign up to a small mailing list for specials
etc.
Maybe I should be looking at Wordpress and MailChimp ?

Kevin Phillips
KPIT Consulting
kevin at kpitconsulting.com
Office (413) 420-0212