[Hidden-tech] introvert discussion invitation

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Sun Jan 3 15:20:18 EST 2010

Hi HT folks,

I'm looking for a few introverts who are interested and available for a
short group discussion about work-related challenges (e.g., dread of
meetings and networking).

It will be this *Wednesday, Jan. 6*, downtown Northampton, either mid-day or
late afternoon.

It's going to be a light, informal conversation among 4-5 introverts. It's
free. I'm hoping it will be fun and interesting for everyone. It will
definitely be an introvert-friendly meeting structure.

*2 Purposes:*

   1. Sharing ideas and camaraderie about work-related challenges and how
   you are managing that.
   2. Providing insight for me in fine-tuning my coaching services for
   introverts.

*Are you interested in attending?*

If so, please let me know if one or both of these times would work for you:

   - Wednesday, Jan. 6th, 12 - 1:30pm for a brown bag lunch
   - Wednesday, Jan. 6th, 4:30 - 6pm

Also let me know if you have someone in mind to bring along.

The location would be in my downtown Northampton office. I'll provide the
address and more details when we talk.

Thank you!

Val Nelson

_____________________________________
*Val Nelson*
*
****Coach/Mentor*
Helping Introverts and Entrepreneurs Make Their Mark on the World

413.320.2182
val at valnelson.com
 Northampton, MA

Website & Blog: www.valnelson.com