[Hidden-tech] Joomla Eventlist component Recurring events

Daniel Lieberman lieberman.daniel52 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:04:24 EST 2010

Thanks, Charlie! We are looking at switching to GCalendar on the website in
question. I may have been imprecise about my question - I really want to
know how to set up a recurring event that happens every two weeks on Friday.
This is quite easy to do in Google Calendar. Do you remember if there is a
way to do it on Eventlist?

Best regards,
Daniel

http://www.google.com/profiles/lieberman.daniel52