[Hidden-tech] artist portfolio website tools?

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Wed Feb 24 18:14:03 EST 2010

Hi folks,
I wonder what you would recommend for this. I have an artist friend who
wants to put her own portfolio on the web in a simple, do-it-yourself
low-budget way. She's not looking to pay for a professionally designed
website at this time.

I have heard of http://www.icompendium.com but are there other tools for
this that you know of? Any you would avoid?

Thanks
Val

_____________________________________
*Val Nelson*
*
****Coach/Consultant *
Make Your Mark. On the Web. On the World.
*
Helping introverts and heart-centered people
mobilize their unique superpowers
so they can make their mark.*

413.320.2182
val at valnelson.com
 Northampton, MA

Website & Blog: www.valnelson.com
Newsletter: www.valnelson.com/subscribe
 Twitter: www.twitter.com/valnelson
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/valnelson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/valnelson

Office: Fitzwilly's Building, 25 Main St., Suite 339A, Northampton, MA