[Hidden-tech] video transcription and captioning service?

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Fri Feb 19 16:30:03 EST 2010

Hi folks,

I'm trying to help a client find a low-budget way to create transcriptions
and closed captioning for their video files. It can be two separate
services. Automated transcribing will not work in this case. We need humans
to transcribe.

I realize you can add captions for free right in YouTube, which is great,
but my client might need captioning for non-web versions of the video.

Ideas? Providers to recommend?

Thank you.

Val

_____________________________________
*Val Nelson*
*
****Coach/Consultant *
Make Your Mark. On the Web. On the World.
*
Helping introverts and heart-centered people
mobilize their unique superpowers
so they can make their mark.*

413.320.2182
val at valnelson.com
 Northampton, MA

Website & Blog: www.valnelson.com
Newsletter: www.valnelson.com/subscribe
 Twitter: www.twitter.com/valnelson
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/valnelson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/valnelson

Office: Fitzwilly's Building, 25 Main St., Suite 339A, Northampton, MA