[Hidden-tech] Verizon Wireless Broadband

Tom Gajda thomasgajda at charter.net
Wed Feb 17 09:03:05 EST 2010

Hi Annamarie,

We live in a valley in Ludlow and our cell phones were unreliable in this
location.

We purchased a Verizon/Samsung network extender from Verizon for about $250.
The extender seems to work excellent. It is like having a cell tower in our
house. Four bars all the time.

Perhaps you have a different model or you need to revisit the installation
and setup of the extender.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Gajda