[Hidden-tech] Sojourner Truth Memorial needs website help

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed Feb 10 19:31:22 EST 2010

Much as I am  cheering for your effort, it is not correct that donated time is tax deductible. I believe we had a long thread on this last year, with contributions from tax accountants and attorneys. The only thing deductible is the cost of goods donated. A web developer cannot deduct his/her time. Neither can an accountant. Neither can a musician. The I.R.S. is very clear on that.

Ed